Englischsprachiger internationaler Trainingskurs für inklusive Jugendarbeit: Let’s Dream Wider! – Identity, Vision, Action. 24-29 April 2023 in Würzburg.
Do you also dream about a society where everybody is included? Diversity and social inclusion are essential components for living together. Nonetheless, a lot of (young) people experience some form of exclusion.
This training course aims to equip participants to have a more inclusive approach in their (youth) work.
Who is this training for?Anybody, that identifies as belonging to one or more of the following groups:
- Youth workers, people working regularly with young people on a voluntary or paid basis, interested in the topic of INCLUSION
- Activists in their respective fields that have the role of a multiplier in social inclusion
- People with diverse backgrounds are especially invited to apply. This includes, but is not limited to: lived experience of migration (including refugees), diverse abilities (disabilities), neurodiversity, lgbtiq*, people of color, people with fewer learning opportunities, people from diverse socio-economic backgrounds etc.
- Application deadline: 15 March 2023
- Target Group: Youth workers and activists who act as multipliers in social inclusion, espec. with diverse backgrounds
- Accessibility: Venue and activity are accessible for people with disabilities
Learn more: http://trainings.salto-youth.net/10974